I'm a married mother of "3 1/2" ;) and the loves of my life are my faith and my family. I've grown in my faith over the last two years since my daughter's adoption, she is the reason why I started this blog in the first place, and I'm so looking forward to watching God move in my heart, and the hearts of others who follow along on our journey towards bringing home one of "the least of these". Special needs adoption is my mission field, whether I'm adopting a child myself, or helping other families get funded, or shouting for waiting children who need families to find them, and I hope you'll come along for the ride and watch what God can accomplish when we say yes to His command to care for the orphan, and go out into the world to be His hands and feet.

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Hello :)

Hello :)

My Better Half

My Better Half

The Crew

The Crew

The New Guy

The New Guy

Before Adoption

Before Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy Saturday!

Good morning everyone!!! I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend! Yesterday we went to Nashville and got 15 documents apostilled!!! Progress baby! Whoo hoo! While we were there we took Dylan to the State Capitol, he LOVED it...he got to sign the governor's guest list and he got to see the old Tennessee Supreme Court, the Representative's room, and the Senate room...he loves history so he was in his element! After that we walked through the War Memorial and went to the Military Museum, he loved all of that too! The "occupy wall street" protesters are camped out in the war memorial area, and Dylan walked up to a few of the guys as we were walking through and said "I want to be a protester too so I can live in a tent and stuff!" hahahaha....little do you know kiddo....

So supposedly we're getting our homestudy today. I certainly hope so because I am SO READY to move on!!! I want to be on a plane to my little ladies country! :)

Next weekend is the flea market! I'm excited! I'll be making bows like mad this weekend, and all week, getting ready for the big sale! I'm really hoping to make enough money to cover the cost of our visas, but we'll see. :)

Speaking of making money, I think I"m going to keep selling these bows even after the flea market...they seem to be in high demand, at least down here in the south. Hopefully that will prove to be a good source for making money for the adoption!!

Last thing....gift basket winners...please email me at priscilla.morse@gmail.com with your gift basket preferences. Here is what I know so far

Kellan's Mom - Baking Basket
Jamie - Movie Night Basket
J. Scott - Dinner and a Movie Basket
Michelle - Pamper Basket

If that is incorrect PLEASE let me know, they are going out mid week and the other winners baskets will not be customized if I don't hear from you by Monday! Thanks!!!

<3

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I stumbled across your blog while doing some MORE research on adoption, and wanted to bless you and your family! We are in the middle of adopting an infant, and boy-oh-boy, do I feel along with the 'never-ending' fundraising and never-ever-ending paperwork! I hope so much that your funds will come in and that you can bring your precious daughter home soon! Blessings and strength on your journey!

    ReplyDelete