I'm a married mother of "3 1/2" ;) and the loves of my life are my faith and my family. I've grown in my faith over the last two years since my daughter's adoption, she is the reason why I started this blog in the first place, and I'm so looking forward to watching God move in my heart, and the hearts of others who follow along on our journey towards bringing home one of "the least of these". Special needs adoption is my mission field, whether I'm adopting a child myself, or helping other families get funded, or shouting for waiting children who need families to find them, and I hope you'll come along for the ride and watch what God can accomplish when we say yes to His command to care for the orphan, and go out into the world to be His hands and feet.

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Hello :)

Hello :)

My Better Half

My Better Half

The Crew

The Crew

The New Guy

The New Guy

Before Adoption

Before Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Friday, March 9, 2012

Giveaway for the Bailey's!!

First and foremost, I want to apologize for the quality of my blog posts. My laptop bit the dust so I'm doing everything via my phone for a while...so bear with me!

I want to share with you a giveaway that I'm honored to be a part of for the Bailey family. For just ONE dollar you can get in on this sweet deal (and of course you can enter for free just by reposting this blog post to your Facebook page, twitter, etc).

Up for grabs is a beautiful quilt made by wonderful, talented Marj...and one of my hairbow holders, including 10 bows of your choice. Marj sells her quilts for $125 and my bow holder plus 10 bows has a value of up to $75 so if we could raise over $200 that would be amazing!!! In order to donate, you can either use the Baileys FSP which is here: http://reecesrainbow.org/29641/sponsorbailey

Or you can deposit the donation money into my chipin, (NOT FSP!!) and I will eat the paypal fees for them to help them secure more funds. Paypal fees are high so consider mailing checks as well, I'll get the address and post it later. :)

If you would like to entered, comment on this post with your name and number of entries. Here are some pics and again PLEASE forgive the quality, they are iPhone screen shots!!

3 comments:

  1. Don't know if it counts but I donated $5 to their chip in. I figured this way it would help with some of the paypal fees :)



    Katrina
    Carlene's soon to be momma :)
    www.operationorphannomore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the quilt is so gorgeous. as are your bows. I will be sharing this. Hope it goes well! Isn't it tough when computers bite the dust. phones are so hard to function from all the time. Hoping your computer is fixed soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I donated $3. I wish it could have been more!

    ReplyDelete