I'm a married mother of "3 1/2" ;) and the loves of my life are my faith and my family. I've grown in my faith over the last two years since my daughter's adoption, she is the reason why I started this blog in the first place, and I'm so looking forward to watching God move in my heart, and the hearts of others who follow along on our journey towards bringing home one of "the least of these". Special needs adoption is my mission field, whether I'm adopting a child myself, or helping other families get funded, or shouting for waiting children who need families to find them, and I hope you'll come along for the ride and watch what God can accomplish when we say yes to His command to care for the orphan, and go out into the world to be His hands and feet.

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Hello :)

Hello :)

My Better Half

My Better Half

The Crew

The Crew

The New Guy

The New Guy

Before Adoption

Before Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Ramblings of an over tired mama...

I'm sorry I haven't blogged much recently. I've been in a not-so-good place...worrying about Tasha, worrying about the adoption, worrying about funding...staying up til all hours working on crafts to sell...to be honest, its been a rough couple of weeks. When you know the staggering amount of money you need to bring your child home, and day after day you see that your FSP, and chip in, aren't moving...its terrifying. You wonder if your child's story has been forgotten, you lie in bed and think of ways to bring in money...I'm just running on fumes and my heart is aching for my sweet girl. I want her home so badly... I want her to sleep in a warm bed, I want her in a home filled with happiness and love...I'm just running our of ideas...does anyone have any suggestions? We're going to try our hand at holding a coin drive...hopefully that will help!

If anyone is interested in hair bows and other cute crafty stuff, check out our other blog at http://natashashairbowtique.blogspot.com

Also don't forget about the craft auction!! It ends Thursday! You can find all the cool items ip for auction on the post below this one! ;)

Sorry this was kind of a Debbie Downer post...but, I think it's important to show all sides of the process...which includes the icky feelings. :/

Here are some pics to make this post less depressing. ;p

-------------
Pic descriptions (they might end up being out of order...but I'm on my phone and I'm to tired to
Try to fix it!

I found a panda bag at walmart! Score! This will be our little ladies diaper bag :)

I started making tutu's to sell...I lo e them!!

I'm going to give these fishy bows a try!

These are going to end up being initial bow holders. They were heavily requested at the last flea market...so hopefully they sell!!

I found fabric with Russian nesting dolls on it!! Baby girl (so far) has a diaper wipe care with this print :)

I finally got the NCAA basketball for pat Summitt to sign! Whoo hoo! :)

I made super cute admission tickets for our "un"birthday fundraise' ;)

------

I'm falling asleep so that's all for now, love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment