I'm a married mother of "3 1/2" ;) and the loves of my life are my faith and my family. I've grown in my faith over the last two years since my daughter's adoption, she is the reason why I started this blog in the first place, and I'm so looking forward to watching God move in my heart, and the hearts of others who follow along on our journey towards bringing home one of "the least of these". Special needs adoption is my mission field, whether I'm adopting a child myself, or helping other families get funded, or shouting for waiting children who need families to find them, and I hope you'll come along for the ride and watch what God can accomplish when we say yes to His command to care for the orphan, and go out into the world to be His hands and feet.

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Hello :)

Hello :)

My Better Half

My Better Half

The Crew

The Crew

The New Guy

The New Guy

Before Adoption

Before Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Monday, May 28, 2012

Puzzle Fundraiser!!!

I've seen these on a few other blogs and I've always loved the idea, so here goes my attempt at holding a puzzle fundraiser!!!

We are still $7000-$9000 away from being fully funded (depending on airline tickets and other variables) so this fundraiser should get us $1500 closer to our goal!!! Every penny counts and now that I've held my beautiful little girl on my arms, seen her flash that 1,000 watt smile, and heard her infectious little giggle...I NEED to get this adoption fully funded and KNOW without a doubt that NOTHING is standing in the way of bringing Kenzi home!!

Her bedroom theme is Owls, so I thought it would be appropriate to use an owl puzzle so it would look great hanging on her wall!

Here is how it works:

For every $5 donation, your name will be written on one of the 300 puzzle pieces.

Once all 300 pieces are sold, my husband David will put the puzzle together and have it framed in double glass so we can hang it on Kenzi's wall and when she's older, we can show her the other side, and all the names of people who helped bring her home!

Please comment on this post with the name you want written on your puzzle piece! You can make tax deductible donations through our FSP on the right.

Thank you for being a part of bringing our daughter home!

25 comments:

  1. She is just adorable!!! Praying the puzzle fundraiser will be a huge success, and I'll try to donate next week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are SO excited to see these precious pictures! We want four puzzle pieces today! We are praying for your sweet girl and for God to provide all you need to get her home! Names for puzzle are 1)Michelle Horton 2)Colby Horton 3)Melissa Horton 4)Madelyn Horton

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love owls!
    I love your daughter, too- she's beautiful!
    Please name 5 puzzle pieces after us... I'll email you the names or msg you thru FB. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just made a donation. 20 puzzle pieces for Ana G. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely idea. Donating now!
    The name for the piece is Joanna Tipton.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely idea. Donating now!
    The name for the piece is Joanna Tipton.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Priscilla and David, Its Jenn Perez if you could put Jenn&Evan on our piece that would be awesome
    LOVE YOU KENZI

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is an awesome idea. Best of luck to you guys! She is a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this little lady! I donated $15 in your FSP. Sorry it couldnt be more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you put The Beckwith's for our puzzle piece? Such a cute puzzle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you put "The Beckwith's" on our puzzle piece? The puzzle is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praying that you are fully funded soon! Kenzi is absolutely beautiful! =) ('Lizzy' can go on the piece.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. "Lizzy" can go on the piece. Praying you are fully funded soon!! Kenzi is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two pieces for the Warner family.

    ReplyDelete
  15. 4 pieces. Cheri, Norb, Michael and Amelia Fochs! Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  16. $20. Cheri, Norb, Michael, and Amelia Fochs. Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  17. 10 pieces from Dyllan, Christine, and Madelyn (my angel with DS). Your daughter is beautiful. Love seeing the pictures. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  18. 10 pieces from Tom and Sarah Janz.

    ReplyDelete
  19. A piece from Madison Reale :) Your little girl is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just donated $25: a puzzle piece for me and each of my daughters. Wendy, Whitney, Fallon, Shae & Skye Ritz

    ReplyDelete
  21. 10 pieces from Aven and Adele Sanders

    ReplyDelete
  22. 20 more puzzle pieces for Ana G.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Praying for you! We are starting a puzzle piece fundraiser soon to help us bring home siblings from Hungary.

    ReplyDelete