I'm a married mother of "3 1/2" ;) and the loves of my life are my faith and my family. I've grown in my faith over the last two years since my daughter's adoption, she is the reason why I started this blog in the first place, and I'm so looking forward to watching God move in my heart, and the hearts of others who follow along on our journey towards bringing home one of "the least of these". Special needs adoption is my mission field, whether I'm adopting a child myself, or helping other families get funded, or shouting for waiting children who need families to find them, and I hope you'll come along for the ride and watch what God can accomplish when we say yes to His command to care for the orphan, and go out into the world to be His hands and feet.

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Hello :)

Hello :)

My Better Half

My Better Half

The Crew

The Crew

The New Guy

The New Guy

Before Adoption

Before Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"The better part of one's life consists of his friendships." -Abraham Lincoln

Hi everyone. :)

This is just a quick update to introduce you all to a new friend of mine! Her name is Jennifer, and she's adopting not one, but TWO gorgeous little girls!! Jennifer is going to need LOTS of love, prayers, and support...and I know that everyone who reads this blog is great at helping ME to feel the love, so I was hoping you might extend some of that love to Jennifer's family.

If you look on the side of my blog, below the pictures, above the page views....you'll see a little Amazon box, above it will say "Willis Family Fundraiser". If you are an Amazon shopper, please come to my blog, or Jennifer's (link will be at the bottom of this blog post) and do your purchasing through one of these Amazon search boxes, that way Jennifer's family will get a little percentage of your total purchase! Free for you, helpful for them, everyone wins. :)

Also, if you're in the mood to do something awesome like, oh I don't know, be a part of bringing a couple little girls home to their Mama...check out the fundraiser going on over at Jennifer's blog! It's pretty cool! $5 buys you a piece of a puzzle, and when all the pieces are purchased, the puzzle will be assembled and hung on their girl's bedroom wall. (awww!)
I already bought my piece! Go buy yours now!

Have a good night everyone! <3

Link to Jennifer's Blog:


http://jenniferloveslobsters.blogspot.com/2012/01/current-fundraisers.html

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SOOOO much!!!!! :) We so appreciate your help!!!

    ReplyDelete