I'm a married mother of "3 1/2" ;) and the loves of my life are my faith and my family. I've grown in my faith over the last two years since my daughter's adoption, she is the reason why I started this blog in the first place, and I'm so looking forward to watching God move in my heart, and the hearts of others who follow along on our journey towards bringing home one of "the least of these". Special needs adoption is my mission field, whether I'm adopting a child myself, or helping other families get funded, or shouting for waiting children who need families to find them, and I hope you'll come along for the ride and watch what God can accomplish when we say yes to His command to care for the orphan, and go out into the world to be His hands and feet.

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Hello :)

Hello :)

My Better Half

My Better Half

The Crew

The Crew

The New Guy

The New Guy

Before Adoption

Before Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Good Morning!

Good Morning everyone! It's a beautiful day here and a BUSY day too! Our homestudy is in NINE DAYS (EEEEEEEK!) so the deep cleaning has started! It's actually killing 3 birds with one stone though, so I can't complain too much. We are renting a spot at our local flea market in March to have a sort of "yard sale" there, so the cleaning will help me dig up all the stuff we don't need or want anymore, plus we have to take pictures of our house for the dossier, so when better to do that, than when the house is spotless! :)

I'm assuming the worst part of cleaning is going to be my 8 1/2 year olds room...cleaning an 8 (almost 9) year old BOYS room? I think I'd rather scrub a toilet, just sayin! lol

Also we have our Maggie Moo's scoop night coming up on Monday! That's going to be a blast! I'm so looking forward to it! I'm going to be scooping when I can (someone has to keep up with Jack, and he's a momma's boy so if mommy is there, he's going to want MOMMY and no one else...unless his "Tisha" comes...then he's a Tisha's boy and Mommy is worthless! lol).....David will be scooping ice cream, which is great because he's much more outgoing than me! Our cousin will be scooping, my friend Brandi will scoop, and sweet Alison will be dressed up as Maggie Moo herself! It's going to be a blast! If you're in the area we hope you'll stop by! It's January 23rd from 6-9pm :)

Also, I want to say thank you to the people who have so graciously volunteered their time and talent to raise money for Natasha's adoption fund. These baskets are GORGEOUS...I've seen them in person and I wish I could win one myself! LOL

Have a Blessed Day!

Cilla

oh and by the way, do they not look like they could be BLOOD SIBLINGS?? Is my brain not fuctioning properly or can you see it too?? Let me know!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. They do look alike. I saw Natasha on R.R. a few months ago (I think). She is adorable and I can't wait to see her come home.

    My name is Amy and I live in Dallas, Texas. Consider me a new blog follower and fan of Natasha!

    ReplyDelete