I'm a married mother of "3 1/2" ;) and the loves of my life are my faith and my family. I've grown in my faith over the last two years since my daughter's adoption, she is the reason why I started this blog in the first place, and I'm so looking forward to watching God move in my heart, and the hearts of others who follow along on our journey towards bringing home one of "the least of these". Special needs adoption is my mission field, whether I'm adopting a child myself, or helping other families get funded, or shouting for waiting children who need families to find them, and I hope you'll come along for the ride and watch what God can accomplish when we say yes to His command to care for the orphan, and go out into the world to be His hands and feet.

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Hello :)

Hello :)

My Better Half

My Better Half

The Crew

The Crew

The New Guy

The New Guy

Before Adoption

Before Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Daddy's Corner - With a guest appearance from one of your "Aunties"

Hi Natasha,  It's Daddy!!!  This week one of your "Aunties", Auntie Krista posted a really cool message on her Facebook page and I wanted to copy it here.  She said it was ok to do so.

Today before you say an unkind word - Think of someone who cant speak. Before you complain about the taste of your food - Think of someone who has nothing to eat. Before you complain about your husband or wife - Think of someone who's crying out for a companion. Today before you complain about life - Think of someone who went too early to heaven. Before you comp...lain about your children - Think ...of someone who desires children but they are barren. Before you argue about your dirty house someone didn't clean or sweep - Think of the people who are living in the streets. Before whining about the distance you drive - Think of someone who walks the same distance with their feet. And when you are tired and complain about your job - Think of the unemployed, the disabled, and those who wish they had your job.And when depressing thoughts seem to get you down - Put a smile on your face and be thankful your alive ♥
 
The reason I wanted to post it here babydoll, was because it helped to reaffirm exactly what we are trying to do here.  We are longing to bring your home, get you healthy, and give you a forever family that loves you so very much.  You will have a mommy, a daddy and two beautiful brothers.  Not to mention the incredible amount of friends and family that are waiting anxiously to hold you and shower you with hugs and kisses too.  You are so very loved Natasha and we are all working hard to bring you home soon.  I am looking so very forward to that wonderful day when I am able to hold you for the first time and have you know that I am your daddy.  I love you my darling daughter.  Remember to keep looking at the moon and the stars and know that I am looking at them too...thinking of you and praying to God that he will bring us together soon.  I love you, Natasha.  I send lots of Eskimo kisses your way.  Love, Daddy

1 comment:

  1. So amazing to se a "daddy" post. Often their thoughts/feelings are not revealed. I will add your little one to my prayer list. Hopefully your journey will go smoothly and more quickly that you believe. The best of luck. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete