I'm a married mother of "3 1/2" ;) and the loves of my life are my faith and my family. I've grown in my faith over the last two years since my daughter's adoption, she is the reason why I started this blog in the first place, and I'm so looking forward to watching God move in my heart, and the hearts of others who follow along on our journey towards bringing home one of "the least of these". Special needs adoption is my mission field, whether I'm adopting a child myself, or helping other families get funded, or shouting for waiting children who need families to find them, and I hope you'll come along for the ride and watch what God can accomplish when we say yes to His command to care for the orphan, and go out into the world to be His hands and feet.

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Hello :)

Hello :)

My Better Half

My Better Half

The Crew

The Crew

The New Guy

The New Guy

Before Adoption

Before Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Monday, December 26, 2011

Family Traditions...and Spoiled Daughters... :)

In our family, we have many Christmas traditions...this year we included our little girl in them the best way we knew how...enjoy the pics!!


Stockings. In our house, everyone has their own stocking...my husband has a traditional red one, our boys have Toy Story stockings, and I have a pink one that says "naughty" on one side, and "nice" on the other. I found this stocking at Target, it's the purple match to mine! I had to get it for Natasha, I can't wait to "glitter write" her name at the top. :)


Ornaments. Another tradition we do with our boys...well, I guess now I should say "children" since we no long have JUST boys! :) Anyway, eachngets an ornament each year, so this year Natasha got this one! She's our little princess, so a pink crown was oh so fitting!




Pjs! I think a lot of people have this tradition...but we each open one present on Christmas Eve, and every year it's the same thing...Pjs!! This year was no different,so here are Natasha's Tinkerbell jammies! Can't wait to rock my sweet girl to sleep while she's wearing these. <3


Bath sets/toys....this is another silly tradition I started and the kids love it, and it's cheap, so why not keep it going! lol....I get them little bath sets each year. My oldest got a basketball hoop that suctions to the shower wall and a sponge basketball, and it came with shampoo and bodywash, my little guy got a "shave kit" with a rubber razor and foam soap "shave cream", and Natasha got this one! I thought it was too cute, and I love Hello Kitty so we'll have a blast playing together! lol



Christmas outfit. I'm sure everyone does this, but I think people get a little MORE into it when super cute little girls are involved! lol...I picked this up because it's perfect for my sweet Natasha...she (and all my kids!) are the only presents I'll **EVER** need. :)


And here are a few pics of Tasha's Christmas pressies that I picked up today at the day after Christmas sales...I got a couple gift cards and of course i spent them on the kids lol




1 comment:

  1. Aw! So cute! I can't wait until you get your sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete