I'm a married mother of "3 1/2" ;) and the loves of my life are my faith and my family. I've grown in my faith over the last two years since my daughter's adoption, she is the reason why I started this blog in the first place, and I'm so looking forward to watching God move in my heart, and the hearts of others who follow along on our journey towards bringing home one of "the least of these". Special needs adoption is my mission field, whether I'm adopting a child myself, or helping other families get funded, or shouting for waiting children who need families to find them, and I hope you'll come along for the ride and watch what God can accomplish when we say yes to His command to care for the orphan, and go out into the world to be His hands and feet.

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Apparent Project Fundraiser

Hello :)

Hello :)

My Better Half

My Better Half

The Crew

The Crew

The New Guy

The New Guy

Before Adoption

Before Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Two Years After Adoption

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sorry I've been MIA

I know it's only been a few days since I posted but I've missed this blog so it feels like longer!! I've been extremely busy getting the house "homestudy ready" for our walk through...new door, new weather stripping, new bathroom flooring...and I did it all BY MYSELF! (Woot!!!! Girls Rock!!!)

Here are a few pics of what I've been doing!

Getting Started!!! It isn't perfect, but it's a LOT nicer than it was before!


Almost done!

I am in LOVE with the glass on my new front door!

New door! There is a story behing this purchase...first of all, it was clearanced out at 86% off the original price (!!!) but I NEEDED it because...I tried to paint my old door red. Many people can vouch for the fact that it looked TERRIBLE...it was gross. This is pretty :)

Jack's room was "cars" themed...but we changed it up and made it "zoo" themed...because it's going to be Jack AND Natasha's room! I don't know if they'll both SLEEP in it (more than likely the boys are going to share again and she'll get her own room) but since they're the same age, this is going to be the "toddler room" regardless of who does/doesn't sleep in there. All the toddler STUFF will be there, so where it says "Jack" on that wall, it's going to say "Natasha" on the opposite wall with more monkeys/animals and her pictures will be there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment